Thursday, May 11, 2017

April Post

After talking with Mr Calos about the number of copies of cookbooks I should order and the price, I finally purchased them. I ordered a total of 90 copies. 12 copies for Signature, 10 copies for local food banks/food pantries, 30 copies for myself to keep, 5 for the library, 2 for the dining hall, and 30 for sell. The cost per book is around $5. The cookbooks arrived in a week and I was very excited to see what they look like. I am really pleased about how they turned out. My last activity that I need to do is giving them out to local food banks since my cookbooks were designed for them. I met with Ms Mossop and we decided to give to the food banks that I had a connection with. We decided to give to Joseph's House, Unity House, Hope 7, and Food pantry CEO. On Wednesday, I went to Hope 7 and gave 2 copies to the the director of Hope 7. (See picture below) I will go down to Joseph's House next Wednesday with Ms Mossop.  For Unity House, I will mail them. For CEO, I will give 3 copies to Ms Buinicky to give it since her brother is the director of the food pantry. In the meantime, I am preparing for the signature presentation which will happen on may 19. I can't believe this is almost the end of my signature project this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment