Thursday, May 25, 2017

Annotated Bib

"Healthy Eating." Healthy Eating: Simple Ways to Plan, Enjoy, and Stick to a Healthy Diet. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 May 2017.

This article talks about what it means to eat healthy. It talks about different kinds of protein, fat, carbohydrates, fiber, calcium, and vitamins. For example, protein supports mood and cognitive function. There are the unsaturated and saturated fats. Saturated fats are healthy and vital to emotional and physical health. I used this article to see what kinds of diet is the most important and healthy.

"Blurb." Blurb. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 May 2017.

This is the website I used to create my cookbook. It has a built in software and I can easily add things in. I can also estimate the cost of the cookbooks before printing it. This website also provides many options in the different types of books, sizes, and colors. It made my publishing process very easy! 
"400 Healthy Recipes (That Won't Break the Bank)." Greatist. N.p., 19 May 2016. Web. 25 May 2017.
There are many healthy recipes idea in this website. I got some inspiration from here and created my own. For example, I saw their banana ice cream and I modified the measurements/directions and added peanut butter to create peanut butter ice cream. I also saw that they had dark chocolate avocado cookies and I modified it to dark chocolate meringue.
"A Lighter Lemon Bar." Prevention. N.p., 01 Nov. 2011. Web. 25 May 2017.
I really like their lemon bar recipe. It has significantly less amount of sugar and calories yet taste the same as normal lemon bars. I altered their lemon bar recipe a little bit and added in a raspberry paste to add more flavor. 
"How To Write A Recipe Like A Professional." Kitchn. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 May 2017.

I used this website as a guide for how to write recipes, or what goes into a recipe. This website explains the different kinds of measurements (ounce, tablespoon etc) and how to be consistent with one. It also tells you how to write the directions part so that it is very simple and easy to follow. 

I
e

d




No comments:

Post a Comment