Tuesday, April 4, 2017

March 1st Post

Spring break has finally arrived and I took this opportunity to spend more time working on my cookbook. Since I am home, I can test out the recipes very easily. I finalized my cookbook to 20 recipes, divided into breakfast foods, soups, appetizers, main course, and desserts category. I did a lot of cooking and made adjustments to the recipes afterwards if necessary. I finished testing all my recipes during break and took many great photos. This process was definitely challenging and time consuming as I am not a very experienced baker and there's still a lot of cooking basic knowledge I need to learn. I want to thank my helpers for helping me with the cooking and cleaning my mess up! I couldn't have done it so smoothly without them. Below are some of the photos I took!

 Salmon Pasta! 
 Fried Rice 
​Crunchy Mackerel Fillets on Lettuce

 Tofu Salad
 Green Smoothie
 Berrylicious Smoothie
Mashed Cauliflower
Avocado Quinoa Salad

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I can't wait to taste! Might you share some of these recipes with dining services so that we can taste them here on campus?

    ReplyDelete